There are some occasions when a “Coming Soon” or “Under Construction” page is more preferable than to leave your WordPress website up for all to see in its absolute state. For example:
* Building an absolutely new website.
* Rebranding of the existing one.
* For announcing the launch of a new feature or product.
* For Performing serious maintenance in different crisis situations.
* During an unplanned downtime (just like after a security breach)
* Getting the website on hold to pursue other opportunities.